Always wanted to do go, never been able to go. Next weekend. It’s a date.
More than excited, I can’t wait to go to talks about Doctor Who and Game of Thrones (oh yeah, and there’s a Stan Lee talk too!) and the opportunity to see some of the people from some of my favourite TV shows and movies (Princess Leia anybody?!)
Some of my faves who will be there include:
- Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)
- Clara Oswald (Doctor Who)
- John Hurt (Off of John Hurt Amazing-ness)
- Bernard Cribbins (Also off of amazing-ness)
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
- Drusilla (Buffy)
- Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones)
- Princess Leia (Star Wars)
It should be a great event!
So – who else is going?