So I’ve wanted to live here for years, and now I do!
Living in London is great, but you know what, there’s so much I’ve never done here, so here’s my London bucket list, what would you add or change?
- Explore King Henry 8th’s Hampton Court palace (maybe go ice skating?)
- Watch Simba be triumphant at The Lion King at the West End
- Check out the largest Hindu and Buddhist temples in the UK
- Wander around Buckingham Palace
- See the mummies at the British Museum
- Nave a nosey around Tower of London and the crown jewels
- Get my goth on at Highgate Cemetery
- Wimbledon. ‘nuf said.
- Marvel at and learn more about the history of St Pauls
- Watch London go by on a boat on Regent’s Canal